Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Thursday, May 5, 2011

When Kel's Ass Attacks!




To quote the evicted potty mouth prankster Anthony no("Fake Hate") today!

Well not much on this post :)

I have nothing bad to write about my darling Kel as truth be told the video of her Aussie ass gave me a major woody :)

Btw Video should appear in a few so be patient Jelloshots4all, Unknown and Mr. X :)




One quick note looking at the gap between her bottoms someone is surely giving Kelly some deep anal shots did TT fly up to Australia or is she running the wilds getting her butt plugged?

Today Kelly I offer you my very enormous branch to swing on :)




13 comments:

  1. Kel is a jtv superstar:-) I could never eat on camera, let alone fart. She's real all the way. People love that:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice body yes face noooooooooooooo. She would be fuckable if she wore a bag over her head or a mask at least.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kel is no superstar. She is a nasty disgusting foul mouth puke face skank

    ReplyDelete
  4. When Kel comes on JTV, 911 emergency calls for blindness and nausea increase by 70%..

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha seeing her pic is bad enough fuck looking at the video ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. NO fucking way can I bring myself to click play on that video. Please dont post the jelloshots nudes, that is unless you want me to kill myself.

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha Mister X you won't click because her ass may draw your thoughts over to the darkside mate:)

    Btw way I found a positive with Kel potty mouth and flesh casting she helps keep Weird Meta out of innocent girls room.

    ReplyDelete
  8. fuck i just seen what was on TWITTER wtf is it a He or she i never looked close enough i was sick JUST GROSS GROSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Here goes the tweet from my twitter Unknown is talking about but be warned this may scar ur fookin minds :)


    http://www2.blogtv.com/Shows/1905381/ZeNHbeZDZWFxb27vbuR

    ReplyDelete
  10. kel ... kel ... kel ... whatev =P i bet she don't bounce like vikkerz =P

    http://i53.tinypic.com/1z4iwb9.gif

    ReplyDelete
  11. miss beating off to her lulz

    ReplyDelete