Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Kel Drunk Meh! But She Is Annoying!



Lately I have been avoiding the annoying ones room. However I could not resist today because of her status Drunk Beep. I really could not tell if she drunk or not. She behaved as she normally does. Annoying, vulgar, blah, blah, blah TT lick me off, TT is fucking awesome, I am licking this Iphone imaging it's TT's cock. The prankster had to be extremely erect with her verbally stroking his cock. Until Kelly revealed she was very horny and sexually/texting = sexting another guy on her Iphone. Poor Anthony's old pecker had to go limp.lmao

Should I dare think there is trouble in Paradise?

Man I know Surfrat is Kelly/honey/sweety's so called best mate. Well he is until TT is making cum and penis jokes or prearranging a prank call with his victims. Hopefully for Surf's sake since I am a fan is called out of state to work for a bike race or is needed as a Dj for a barmitsfa at the end of June. Her yelling TT fuck my in the ass in his House. I bet is not his cup of tea. However the other way around may be satisfactory for the Monster spokesman.

Surfrat♥Kel TT♥Brandierose. Hmm.. Who knows what the future might bring.

2 comments:

  1. I have a theory about Kel's off and on again sexually charged comments towards and/or about TT. She may be thinking that Brandierose1979 or Brandie's fan are listening and knowing that Brandie likes TT is trying to make her jealous or at least upset. Some women suck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. TT and Kel both suck cock. Kel is a skank with a dirty mouth and she's ugly as fuck.

    ReplyDelete