Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Tranny 4Trolled!


A few days ago I saw Freshnotimelord one of many justin tv tranny casters. On top of social in front of all people casting at the time Kel. So I had to see what could possibly have attracted so many viewers. To my surprise it was full of trolls fresh off the 4chan image message boards.


4chan trolls were in all out war. Harassing the Fresnotimelord to the point they posted personal info inside the now missing image board. Why they attacked him so vigorously. I really have no idea. Because once I was headed back to read the 4chan message board. It no longer exist.

2 comments:

  1. Fresno is a good guy/girl/person.....fucking trolls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah he does seem to be a okay guy. I honestly thought he was doing something bizarre. When he had all those views. Never imagine he was getting trolled so harshly. I forgot to write this but they were even ringing his phone off the hook. Possible also ordered pizza to be delivered at his home.

    ReplyDelete