Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Monday, September 13, 2010

Cortneye Why???


I have not felt so much pain since Brandierose was Tos a few months ago, seeing Kel showing off her camel toe, bra, and panties, watching Avenge and BrandenLee swapping spit in every fucking chatroom they enter in together, TT, Laggie, and now Radio Mac losing their producer badges while Yankneck, Sundawgee and others still own them why does the net have to be so cruel???

Now my world has become a much darker place because shit has gone Chernobyl as JTV’s #1 fair maiden Cortneye as reported by Mr. Mac has deleted her account! Why God! Why! Better yet why Amethos why! Tina, Spooky, and Night why was this allowed to happen under your watch? Who will be my Brandierose alternative now?

Cortneye was a caster I could count on for entertainment her channel was the melting pot of Justintv gossip, drama, lazy admins, tears, and Cortneye defensive expletive which caused trolls to twinkle inside their pants. Cortneye comeback soon and I will think about ordering myself some Dominoes and Buffalo wings in your honor.lol

6 comments:

  1. hey...i am still around jtv.. just another name.. i havent gone anywhere really lol. just need time to gather up real life for myself then ill be back to casting.. no worries dude. :)


    -cortneye-

    ReplyDelete
  2. by the way thats an awesome pic of me you gathered.. i saved it and put it as my skype pic :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to hear and glad you like the pic : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. for once someone wrote a blog without bashing me lol. youre good people :)
    i hope you reveal yourself sometime once i start casting again.

    -cortneye-

    ReplyDelete
  5. Although I cannot reveal myself I will watch you once you return to casting.lol

    By the way Happy Birthday and take good care.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey guys im from the future I'm reading this in 2013 hit me up on vaughnlive.tv that's the new thing in 2013

    ReplyDelete