Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Entering The Roco Zone


Reaching out from beyond the Milky Way a terrorizing threat has reared its ugly head on our noble home Earth with designs of conquering the planets population for their feet! To defeat these fiendish foot fetish intergalactic foes from the planet Justopion the governments of the world became unified and appointed this dire mission to Peace Pipe Officer General Roco. May their God be forgiving because where Roco going to stick his foot in the Sun won’t be shinning!

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for the Mention...I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work, Mr. Annoying ♥ but when are you going to Hallowe'en theme the one who not only rises out of the smoke but is ... smokethis

    http://www.justin.tv/a_new_level#/w/474561056

    LOL it's like month of the living dead come back to haunt us.
    < fetches wood stakes and crucifixes and other protection against the undead paraphernalia >

    =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the heads up. for you I'll put together something before the month is up too bad I cannot throw Ted in but you know him I will be royally sued.lmao

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yeah your welcome first comment whomever you are.lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're welcome and if I might be so bold, I'd like to request something along the lines of a Jack O'Lantern punkin head and yellow girl pants. TY =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. PS With that old saggy rubbery face of his, Teddy doesn't need a scary Hallowe'en mask. =P

    ReplyDelete
  7. I thought of something you will love.lol I would kill the surprise if I give you the title will be up in a week or two.lol

    ReplyDelete