Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Smokethis TOS Again Bongvoyage!!





Although Bongtv and numerous other casters who smoke and promote bud on the daily at JTV appear to be safe, the guy so hard from SoCal has been giving his third tos violation.

Hopefully the safety nets are ready to catch his fairy God mother RB, and her little princess PG, and his biggest fan MHP as I am pretty sure they are at the end of the rope not being able to watch a Smokethis broadcast for the time being.lol

4 comments:

  1. Dude. I was loosely promised a smokethis Hallowe'en surprise but it looks like I've been tricked < insert mad face >. Old smoke seemed to be putting off taking out the old ROOR, but his fans talked him into breathing Rosie (I think it's name is) back to life. Next thing I know his "new level" has bottomed out. =P
    On the other hand, maybe this is a Jew Devil prank or maybe after hearing about BattleCam dot com, he thought he'd give it a Westsiiiiide coo coo. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. MHP? i can't work that acronym out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude. I was loosely promised a smokethis Hallowe'en surprise but it looks like I've been tricked < insert mad face >

    I am working on it I swear.lol

    MHP? i can't work that acronym out.

    Sorry man it's just a inside joke maybe smoke and a few others may get.lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! you can't fool me @ acronym for MHP however me thinks you got who's the "fairy" and who's the "fan" mixed up. LOL Now quit wasting time reading and get busy! =P

    ReplyDelete