Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

PBJ TIME!





After getting my interwebz heart broken for the hundredth time for a old as dirt want to be Dr. Phil who lives in trailer last night I had to go on the prowl and find my new E boo.

Peanut Butter Jelly Time more like Alcohol Cigs Time either way this delightful train wreckage called PBJ has beckoned my heart towards her enormous soul!


BTW My whip cream has way more protein and is built up and ready to rock your world baby :)

5 comments:

  1. Well Fookin, can't say much for your taste in women (from Vikki to PBJ!) but at least you're consistent! Another "blog" (that is more like a sewer) noted the obvious fact of the very strong resemblance between the two, so you seem to have a solid pattern going! At least PBJ still manages to smile and laugh and she isn't yet the ripened and full blown monster that her internet mother-in-spirit has become. At least you can have more lulz with this one ... for a while! Enjoy!! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't blog about this Vikki wanna white trash drunk who will fuck any guy going behind her husbands back; she was begging for the blogs (especially the Woodshed when it was active) to do stories on her. I WOULDN'T BOTHER WITH THIS ONE!! Let her do her own blog since she's so much into herself

    ReplyDelete
  3. Out of all the people on Vaughn PBJ gives you a boner? She is one of the lowest form of subhuman scum I have ever seen. It's too bad we as a human race must let her use some of our oxygen to stay alive an spew her lies and slime upon our planet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really? This bitch is GROTESQUE. She lies constantly about having cancer. Which I think is just LOW. She talks about fucking dudes in front of her man. She's a dippy white trashy bitch. I'm highly disappointed in you boo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pbj is using the nick ahh_sugar_sugar on Battlecam.

    ReplyDelete