Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Two sides of the Ejaculation



When Shauna wakes up is it a agonizing fight with right and wrong?

Will a turn on the bed lead to destruction or pleasantries?

Will the mean spirited bully side or the kind heartened teddy bear side manifest?

I really don't care Shauna my dear but if you turn on the uncharted whore dog side lets do lunch I'd truly be pleased as punch. ;)



Why do I get the funny feeling this post is like putting a live lobster down the trousers is time ticking away for my bollocks to be clipped?

2 comments:

  1. Ahh poor Fookin, I despair for you. From Vikki to PBJ to Retards. There are no words adequate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Comparing my lovely feelings for the famous Retards with PBJ and Vikki is like comparing Tea with cyanide.

    I Would love to dip my biscuit inside Shauna's little tea pot :)

    ReplyDelete