Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Battlefap of the Day Kassette






Welcome to the long unwarranted return to Battlefap of the day! Applause please? No fook me? Well fook you to ya limey shite face sons of a munter!..... recomposing myself Hic..fart..ah hem...
Masturbaiters of the Puterverse behold a gem this delicate delicious delight a trollop who causes me cock to spontaneously combustion as my junk drops onto the ground like a bag of cement.

Kassette is a pleasant discovery of reinventing a naturaul cock stimulant with no need of a sexaul enhancer making me day dream of running bloody nude with her on a beach, where I eat the pootang and after the munching smashing organic tea time using her pantys as a dental floss.

Yum..yum..let daddy cum get sum of that smexiness oh these naughty thoughts created intrigue in me privates rising my junk out of its dorment state and unleashing my hiding Haskel straight out of its furry peep hole.









2 comments:

  1. Kassette = hawt (no homo)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's really pretty. She never even gets attacked or trolled. She's an undeniable beauty:-) Only those are untrollable.

    ReplyDelete