Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

FroggieB, Bostonchickie, Gamergirl Oh My!


Insidious cadavers animate your bones, twitch away the worms, and reach from below your prison of dirt and please pull, I under.  Today death was wished upon me, so before my demise.  I must reach into my fapfiles and share my twisted sisterious tales.  So lets rock on!



Fruitopia I cried, watching Bostonchickie work her way around a banana.  Bring on the fuzz because may nuts needed to be tasered.  Due to outlandish thoughts provoking my junk to grow, grow, and grow.  So long Glennsroom would surely seek slicing it off, just to replace the one already on his face.  Although her technique were lacking, with a little more practice she will one day suck it right. 
 


 Chickie this man below can teach you a thing or two.




FroggieB separating, getting a divorce, leaving her hubby for Mark?  I kid on Mark, his ability pulling in the deranged painting Pocahontas is slim to none. Plus Kitten5533 is like his personal human shield.  Rumor has it she cannibalized Macca.  However me on the other hand is hung like a raptor.  I got more balls and game than Lebron.  I am a Modern day Picasso ready and willing to wet up her canvas.  Someone pinch me, or bite my cock.  As my forbidding dreams are simply, that a dream.


Gamergirl, profile pic to casting video, appears to be two separate people.  However both would get my memo.  Gamergirl can we have lunch, talk, and then go into a hotel room and um...you know talk some more?   I'd smash her crack, like a Compton black.  I am not trying to pimp this ho, but letting her know, I got more games than Shawnio.  Seriously I have the PS4 on preorder. 



Simon Dingles

When I am bore expect a mess.lulz

No comments:

Post a Comment