Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Smack is Whack, but Fat Kitteh is Back



The politically incorrect muppet is back, popping the bed springs out of the mattress, in her fat girl camera angle, lying in bed, with a physique so big she couldn't fit on to the bloody screen.  
My darling whale came out of the sea, sucking on her  fookin vape like she was the Hookah-Smoking Caterpillar from Alice and Wonderland. 


Peeking through the rabbit hole, made my penis cower in fear as the doped up dimwit would surely, become cannibalistic and chomp me nuts off, she is clearly unable to control her fatty desires.


One bright spot that came surprisingly from her mouth, I could agree with,  Mark Vaughn is weird!




8 comments:

  1. She waited till I left before she casted :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. NOOOOooooooo. Not the bad Kitehhhhh. She vaps a nasty juice in Vaughn flavor as she lays on her bed Cleopatra style so the sex starved men can see her blunt force trauma nose.

    I honestly thought she'd left Vaughn. Not as I'd missed her, until some one else said her name. I haven't encountered the *cough* lady much and when I did she was hard to listen to...let alone watch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. you are ABSOLUTELY right Roco!!!

      Delete
  4. holy shit man, did she a) forget how to do a fat girl cast without looking fat or b) gain at least 50 pounds since I seen her last. Dude you got some GROSS screenshots LOL I waited in her shows for hours for goods like that haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. I guess someone should tell her not to cast from her bed. Not just her, but I always find that strange when others do that as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You don't have the footage of her enthusiastically sucking off a Banana or Battlecam's Cavacho?

    You are useless and lame go make a fucking gif.

    ReplyDelete
  7. *for battlecam's cavacho

    ReplyDelete