Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Kel Cum Tame My Desires!

Wonder why Bubbaganoosh stays up 17hrs straight casting on Vaughnlive.tv, its due to my darling Kel, a woman whose ass is so beautiful I would shove my entire head inside.  

Not only do I dream of touching Kel in the most delicate of areas, she thinks of me fondly.  Pictures below demonstrate what she imagines doing if she had my junk in her grasp.  Oh buddy baby this is a live one we got here bitch.lulz











 Hate it, or even love it, I so fookin love this Annoying Aussie, baby please cum and watch me stroke my dingo.lulz


Time to seize the opportunity.

6 comments:

  1. Awww she gave you a mention and wubs you. LOL @ her ramen noodles comment of triptomars.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kel is my original love muffin, her beauty is bright as the sun rising over the ocean, so wet she makes me, drench me in her bath water and make it rain on me baby.lulz

      Delete
  2. she looks like a fucking taco bell dog ewwwww

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.justin.tv/kel_/b/268028949 only one time will i repost this video to any blog... anytime.. anywhere... you should feel somewhat important now. PEACE

    ReplyDelete
  4. kel lives in bogansville where all the bogans and criminals live

    ReplyDelete